Certificate of Deposit (CD)
People today are looking for those “just right” investment opportunities to maximize their hard-earned dollars. Many are finding that CDs make an excellent short or long term choice. Our CDs are designed to give you the most competitive rates available, combined with the safety and security of being insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For your convenience, we offer many options, including a broad range of maturity dates, fixed rates and a choice of interest-payment dates. Come by one of our convenient office locations to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable customer service representative about opening an account.
Short-Term and Long-term CDs
We have short and long term certificates available with a minimum deposit of $1,000.00. Call or come by one of our convenient locations and speak with a customer service representative for more details.
Smart retirement planning begins early because living the American dream after retirement takes more than modest means. Unfortunately, the chances are good that many who are working today won’t have enough in government or pension support to carry them through later.
We want to help you plan for those golden years – easily, conveniently, and regularly. We’ve discovered that those who begin retirement funding early and contribute on a regular basis are in the best position to enjoy many years of worry-free retirement. Saving seems easier too, because early savers can actually put away less each month than those who postpone saving and have to play catch-up!
Our retirement plans offer you a way to set aside a portion of your earnings, especially for the future. They also offer a great opportunity to multiply your assets over the years. We can help you choose the method that best suits your needs as well as your investment style.
- Allows you to defer taxes on your earnings until they are withdrawn.
- Certain contributions are tax deductible in the tax year for which they are made.
- You may contribute any amount up to 100 percent of your earned income (limitations do apply and vary by year), as long as your modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) is within prescribed limits.
- You may withdraw funds from a Traditional IRA without incurring the 10% premature-distribution penalty from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) any time after you reach age 59 1/2.
- A nondeductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for certain distribution reasons after a 5 year holding period.
- You may contribute any amount up to 100 percent of your earned income (limitations do apply and vary by year), as long as your MAGI is within prescribed limits.
- You may withdraw funds from this IRA after the five-year holding period with no 10% premature-distribution penalty from the IRS.
To find out more about our IRA accounts, simply see a customer service representative at any of our office locations. We will explain the nature of these accounts in more detail and help you complete the forms necessary to establish your Traditional and/or Roth IRA.