What You Can Do
See how easy and convenient it is to manage your accounts online.
Check your account balances and transactions:
- Check your account balances.
- View transaction activity for all of your accounts — quickly and easily.
- Review account summaries, including balance information, interest information, and maturity information (where applicable), for your mortgage, line of credit, certificates of deposit, and non-brokerage individual retirement accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive and pay your bills online
- Change account nicknames for easier account management.
- Reorder checks.
How First Federal Protects Your Privacy & Online Security
Safeguarding your privacy
When you bank with First Federal of SC, you can rest assured that maintaining your privacy is of top priority. Your personal information is never shared with marketers, including e-mail marketers, wishing to offer you their products and services. See Consumer Privacy Protection Policy for details.
Protecting online security
Keeping financial and personal information about you secure and confidential is one of our most important responsibilities. Our systems are protected, so information remains secure.
- Computer virus protection detects and prevents computer viruses from entering our computer network systems.
- Firewalls block unauthorized access by individuals or networks. Firewalls are one way First Federal protects its computer network systems that interact with the Internet.
- Secure transmissions ensure information remains confidential. First Federal uses encryption technology such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) on its web site to transmit information between you and the bank.
New advances in security technology are constantly evaluated to ensure that we provide protection for information about you.